hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Having to do with Birthdays

Yes, this is one of those cool things that you read about that people post on their BLOG that everyone wishes they had happen to them. They wish they could write about and tell people about it, but it doesn't happen.
So the thing being that I have finally found someone with their birthday an the exact date as me.


DISCLAIMER:
I am not horny all the time.

I'm so happy that I posted this.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

haha what day was ur birthday again?
5th? 3d? 2nd?

25/11/06 5:54 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

February second my dear...
...hehe. man, i forgot yours too.. i suck.. hehe

25/11/06 6:52 AM  
Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

ah! well, see! i got it on the third try.
i mean... at least i have it written down on my calendar anyway... i would never forget
but you
YOU
forgot mine!
and...
im gonna cry

sob...(its the 19th) now engrave it in ur heart and dont forget again

25/11/06 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am far far away from your birthday.

26/11/06 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who am I?

28/11/06 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home