hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Sunday, August 20, 2006

a message from the ---->> poo- tang <<---- god

hello dear ones.
here is my cool post dedicated to luchi.
how the bright rays or motherly hood shines from her very being. and how sh yea... anyways here is something that i have looked for and found for in honour of our dear, dear, Luchi person.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um... interesting. and thanks! (?)

24/8/06 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Luchi, the thought is what counts though----angie

27/9/06 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, Im offended that you didnt post wnything for my bday, nothing, nadaaa....like the on for Fifi, saying the other hoy chik in the other home..lol love ya

27/9/06 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home