hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good bye

for two things.

I finally booked my return ticket to Japan. Im leaving on the 5th of september. yes, at 6:30 in the morning the plane leaves..... and im not looking forward to that...

another revelation here. I have finally made the switch from Maxon C4D to LW 9.0.
yes, i have been brainwashed by Mr. Phil Braaton.
thanks so much Phil.

goodbye people.

-Peace is for the nonviolent people

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're gonna miss you Sam!! Sorry I didn't get up to see you off. Take care of yourself and write often! Love ya.

5/9/06 2:08 PM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

nooooooo you did it!!! Before the camp...buster...YOU SUCK!!! hahaha, sorry. Have a great time back in the great lands of Japan.

7/9/06 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you toooo sam, I miss you..cant wait to see you!!! have a fun time In Japan

27/9/06 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home