hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Saturday, July 22, 2006

goodbye

ok so like the other day sims and Celeste and Gracie and... left.
so yea like there going to Japan now.. and like yea well we here will miss them... like miss as in there not here not miss as in the lory truck missed you so your still alive.

dude, like im gonna miss worming man....
suzy says shes gonna get good at it now so she can pwn me.... since you aint here like no one can really pwn me at anything.... lol.
we need anotehr nerd.. so if you are one.. then drop us a line.

Requirements:

that you are cool
that you are nerdy
that you pwn at worms
that you aren't a n00b
that you like can cook
that you like play worms
taht you like are good at basktelball
taht you dont think taht teh rst of us pwnereers are n00bs
that you speak some spanish
taht you can sleep
that you arent a canible
that you umm... have an emial add
that you know some basic BASH (and pwn at it like me)
that you are human
that you arent ugly.

ok so theres the list... be happy, some other lists i've seen are twice as short.
ok... yo heres happy pics...








pwning the n00bs at the water park....

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo it's all Hurley... n00bs!

23/7/06 2:20 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Neeeeeat.
Cool pix.

Well lets see I am oh so cool, I can cook, forget the Spanish, I think I can sleep, I don't have an "emial add" and I really honestly doubt anyone else does either, I am not human...

aaaand...

I am terrifically, hideously, fantastically, otherworldly, disgustifyingly...

UGLY!!

So I guess i'm not an option.

DARN.

23/7/06 10:14 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

oh DOUBLE neat, your blog is like an apple...

super groovey-ish.

23/7/06 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't get a chance to know them very well, but they definitely seemed nice.

23/7/06 10:44 AM  
Blogger Santi said...

do i fill in the requirements u just posted above? :D

23/7/06 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyx.... teh rules dont apply to you... lol. you can join any time..

23/7/06 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww sweet photos! I like them! yea!! gracie and celeste are back in japan today ne? cool cool I hope i get to see them! luv you sam!

27/7/06 5:41 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

I super love you mika. give a hi to Gracie for me. i think she's going to matumoto..

27/7/06 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i supper love you to! I wanna see Grace and Celeste!

2/8/06 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home