hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Sunday, July 09, 2006

battle of vainty

so one day i like PWNED this n00b at being vain.
read on/

lil_ninars:

I think we'll have a battle of vainty

lil_ninars:
yeah, I mean, who cooks naked

Sam: lololol
Sam: I do
lil_ninars:
so what do you say, is the battle of vanity on?

Sam: like.....
Sam: cool faces nd stuff....
Sam: or like ..i don't know////
lil_ninars:
just vanity in general

Sam: ok
Sam: cool
Sam: I'll pwn you
lil_ninars:
who puts up more pictures of themselves on the internet

Sam: naw... I don't have tons
lil_ninars:
I'll have to find places to advertise myself :P

Sam: and tons of pics
lil_ninars:
but we're having a battle of vanity

lil_ninars:
so I guess I'm gonna pwn you

Sam: I know.... and I don't got no camera girl
lil_ninars:
fine. the battle of vanity is off.

Sam: n00b
lil_ninars:
n00b yourself

lil_ninars:
hey I commented on your blog

Sam: cool
lil_ninars:
:P :P

Sam: your like a uber n00b at vanity
Sam: let me explain...
lil_ninars:
am not

Sam: some people are like super like vain
Sam: and other people aren't
Sam: and so then the other pwnerers
lil_ninars:
oh you don't say

Sam: are like hey you n00b
Sam: and the vain people are like n00bs already
Sam: so they like go and say no im not
Sam: but then they are
lil_ninars:
................I've got one word for you sam

Sam: so they cancel themselves out....
lil_ninars:
it's like this

lil_ninars:
ready?

Sam: k
Sam: cool
Sam: what is it?
lil_ninars:
....n00b

lil_ninars:
=))

Sam: .......................>:/
Sam: that's it....

11 Comments:

Blogger lil ninars said...

ugh.
now I have to defend myself.
sam thinks I'm vain, but I'm really not, because I don't put up pictures of myself cooking naked on my blog, right?

so I challenge him to a Battle of Vanity, but he chickens out by typing out a bunch of junk about pwners and n00bs.

who's the n00b now!

9/7/06 1:20 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

hey like i never cancelled it... you did. so there...

like.

9/7/06 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy and I was starting to get happy thinking you 2 N00BS were going to make fools out of yourselves on your blogs. Can the battle be back on, plisssssssss?

9/7/06 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*TOPIC CLOSED*

9/7/06 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww come on!!
battle battle battle... of vanity vanity vanity
yeaaaaaha!!

10/7/06 9:34 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

its over, i won already....

nina already admited it.

10/7/06 9:52 AM  
Blogger lil ninars said...

WHAT?????
I'm sorry,
YOU won already?!

dude this is TOTALLY back on!
and I'm TOTALLY gonna pwn your ass!

is that all you got? I'll take your best shot :P

ladies and gentlemen, we have a BATTLE.
let's get it on.

10/7/06 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAYY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT

10/7/06 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok the rules will be posted soon.

10/7/06 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this promises to be fun... yey!!!

10/7/06 2:38 PM  
Blogger lil ninars said...

oh I'm taking that as a compliment, but sam's biceps are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

the battle is about vanity anyway... not good looks.

11/7/06 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home