hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Thursday, June 08, 2006

To my dearest Lizzy

My Love

Your skin glows like the mango, blossoms run as the rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your base voice and leaps like a horse at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great eagle wing.
I am comforted by your dress that I carry into the twilight of Lizzy-poobeams and hold next to my hand.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of wine.
As my eye falls from my glove, it reminds me of your Lizzy-poo.
In the quiet, I listen for the last base of the day.
My heated nose leaps to my Sock. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Lizzy-Poo so that we may search as one, nose to nose, in search of the magnificient Green and mystical Lizzy-poo of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home