hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Yo!

hey you, happy birthday! I like really wish you a cool day nd stuff. Like have a good one, and stay cool. here's like something I made in my freetime... It might not say much nd stuff, but like at least its artistic... Hey well so happy birthday, if I were there I'd buy you a beer or something..... mmmm you touch my tralala............

9 Comments:

Blogger lil ninars said...

lololol!!!!
hey I like you already
but my birthday is next week...
:D

19/6/06 3:11 PM  
Blogger lil ninars said...

oh I almost forgot

DEEP IN THE NIGHT!!!!
this Ding Ding Dong song is gonna make some serious history

19/6/06 3:13 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

yo like i kinda knew, but i probably would have forgotten.. so yea.. here it is....

19/6/06 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lololol woah this looks romantic.
Alrighty Sammy make something for Fifi (and all the other girls in my home) or I shall pwn yer a$$.

19/6/06 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwhoooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG!!! is that youuuu Nina????? is this why you wanted me to see this????
ahahhaha egocentrismo máximo!!!!!

that artistic thing of Sams does look romantic. algo que no me has dicho nina?? tsk tsk

21/6/06 10:11 AM  
Blogger lil ninars said...

ey!
it's funny
...okay?

algo q no te he dicho?
si panchi, estoy embarazada con sam, concebi encima de una galleta cubierta de chocolate.
el encuentro fue romantico y artistico.
todo es posible en cyber espacio
amen?

oh man I hope not too many people read your blog...

21/6/06 6:39 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

Page Loads: 1,828
Unique Visitors: 1,095
First Time Visitors: 461
Returning Visitors: 634

21/6/06 9:04 PM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

hahahha.

Hey, how do you find out how many ppl view yer blog? awesome, I need to like..know that kinda stuff. :D :D

25/6/06 2:12 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

go to http://statcounter.com/ and get an account.

25/6/06 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home