hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stuff

ok so heres my cool 10 people that i like really think are cool and all.

James:

this dude is like my coolest buddy. like my hommie and a cool wigger. like hes cool to hang out with and do cool things with.
rock on dude...

Aiki:

right me and Aiki have known each other since we were like MC's. and man like growing up is like growing up.. you know you change... ok well this dude is cool... kinda into his pretty boy look and all,,, but still good at heart. only thing that i dont like about him is that he calls me Zander all

the time....

sims:

like we get along good... play worms 2 and stuff... i PWN him at it... he PWNs me so i guess its even. have some good arguments and discussions and stuff.
fun dude to hang out with.

Jonnie:


gosh i dont know how you got on my top ten... like the 1st time i met this guy he like played a nasty trick on me... i wont get into that.. but now i laugh at it and stuff... were good pals now... like hes very amusing.. man... the camp was fun...

Lizzy:

lizzy is like my good friend. like she walks to the gym with me and stuff. she also laughs at my korny jokes that come from the corn bushes and stuff. shes really sweet and makes me liquados.

Alyx:

yay! ok your cool too.
like i dont know what to write... your fun to chat with,,
oh i got onw... she promised to write me.

William Henry:

undoubtedly the coolest guy in the world. I love him and he has been a blessing to me many times.

Suzy (Mari-chan):

suzy! like i love you. you like are a cool person to work with... like i never get tired of seeing your face in the office.. like you know some people you like see so much that you cringe when you see their face.... nope! that doesn't happen when i see you. everyone... all hail, the Giant Freak!

Mana:

my Aquarian counterpart. we get along great and she teaches me Piano... well she used to. she is a cool person... often foprgets things... but then so do i. we have good laughs ne?

The cute Girl from the gym:

I love you. i see her almost every time i go there... she looks at me and we connect... she smiles and then i do to. there is love in the air..

-----------------------------

ok so then that sums it up.

bye all...
oh so i tagg people too then right...

ok.

well everyones been taged so thats it then,

13 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

lame excuse for not tagging anyone...:P

18/5/06 9:07 PM  
Blogger Santi said...

so, you connect with the girl in the gym too?, with how many girls do you connect?, and yeah, i have to agree with you on mari-chan ;)

19/5/06 2:13 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

i love jonie.
and sims.
and aiki.
boy oh boy do we cross lines.
maybe we should just become friends.
aaaahahahahahahaha

19/5/06 5:41 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

omg... i forgot you FLO! oh... oh... umm well.... I love you Florence chan... ne?

19/5/06 9:06 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

HAHAHAHA I bet i'm the only one who gets that "cute girl from the gym" one! LOL.
How is it going with that BTW? You should ask someone for help so you can say more than "tu es caliente".
Hehehehehehe.

Oh but, what you wrote for/about me is sooo lame. Tsk!
Oh well I love you anyway.

20/5/06 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet Sam! I'm truly touched to know that I'm not a scary sight to see everyday in the office. Love you tons and tons, i'm so glad you came to our home.

21/5/06 7:27 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

oh my gosh. nice try, sammy. you thought i was mad that you didn't put my name on your list? you tried to save yourself? silly boy!
i'm not mad. i didn't expect to be on your list. i've only ever met you like 3 times, and all our conversations consist of is you flirting with me and me rolling my eyes.
(ahahahaha. okay that's not really true. i don't usually roll my eyes. the things you say are very amusing.)

21/5/06 7:53 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

thats not true Flo... like i've met you more times than that...
and like stuff.

21/5/06 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear LORD...i'm not on the list?? i guess it's becuz i'm male

-Mav

22/5/06 10:46 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

yo, Mav like who are you?

22/5/06 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh,, you actually have me on your list. that's so cool. ILY sammy. we all miss you in Nagoya. -Mana

1/6/06 9:21 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

Hey Mana, you mind not using the annonymous thing? it kinda buggs me. sign in as others and write your name.

1/6/06 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. i'll do that :p

2/6/06 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home