hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

-Legalize It-

Hamburgurs are yummy nigger,
However fattening they may be.
Since my wife is a gold digger,
Choose the Big-Mac for me.

Take away the evil salad,
We don't need it, its not a must.
Hear ye, and listen to this balad,
Know that it is in fat we trust.

The one size that was banned,
Shall me reopened adn spanned.
The supersize is tight,
Legalize it, its right.

-
Sam Segawa 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam-my said...

sorry, im a NIGGA'
yo its in the hood. check it. simz you should know that by now, i live with you for crying out loud..

6/4/06 8:39 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

its a new word. umm a revised word. somthing new. really cool, not old, N.

6/4/06 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home