hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hey, it's not MY fault

It's not, I promise! It's just that I received this link from Mr. Sam Man and I didn't know what it was so I clicked on it to find out...and now I'm a contributor.

Oh yay. Just what I wanted. To be closely associated with green dudez. Fun.

And Mr. Computer man, Mr. Photoshopper Photomanipulator can do all sorts of things that I do not understand...but does not know how to go to "members" and hit "delete contributor". Don't ask me how. It's like...unfathomable.

Anyway, Sam, here's my plan. Next time your online, call me, and I will walk you though this exciting process, step-by-step okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam-my said...

woe Alyx. like what u doing on my BLOG? not like i tried to get rid of you... but yea... just dont post so many of these things cuz like it will clutter up my BLOG.... mumbles some other things silently....

1/4/06 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you post on his blog it will be more, ummmm, colorful...

5/4/06 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home