hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Thursday, April 27, 2006

at the Gym today...

Ok well I finally was able to go to the gym today. Like its been 5 days since I last went and i felt really bad. Like I felt that part of my body was missing.
Well so I go there... and I look over to the pool to see if the cute swimmer girl is there.....and no, my cute girl isn't there... well anyways I don't let that discourage me and I go for my work out. Ok so as im putting my clothes in my locker and as I lock it up, I realize that I locked my key in the locker....
So I have to go tell the lady at the counter what happened... well at least I kinda know her and she was very simpathetic about it. I felt kinda n00bish.
well, in the end it all turned out cool and all. I got a good workout and sauna. oh and it was really weird... when I was changing I had the sudden urge to check my pants pocket.. so i did and then I find a 50 peso bill that i have no recolection of. funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home