hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Monday, March 20, 2006

To Alyx



To my dear Alyx,

You always cheer me up,
like a beer in a cold cup.

You laugh when my jokes are crappy,
and make me feel all sappy.

Your face is bright and merry,
and when im with you, im never unhappy.

And when i get old and loose my hair,
you might just cheer me up and take me to the fair.

When I'm an old monk, you'll come to cheer me up,
you might even come dressed as a jigger and say, "was' sup?"

Thats why Alyx is special, and that is why I love her so.
because of her coolness, and wonderfull brightness.


I love you Alyx.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Ahahahahahaha!!
Sam! You just made me laugh! Like, OUT LOUD!
What on earth is a ''jigger'' though??

20/3/06 9:18 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

a Japanese wannabe nigga.

yea i wrote that at like 2 Am last night... with my eyes like half closed... heh.

puresento foru you.

20/3/06 10:26 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

oh the pic is for you though. you can download it, or i can send you the full res one.

20/3/06 10:27 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

awww now your trying to win my girl's heart by writing her sappy love poems? sammy how could you?!! ahahaha its ok I show my love in other ways! yeah I was never really the poet oh well one of these days......

20/3/06 7:58 PM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

hahahaha, mika...ahahaha! I know how you show you're love... ahahaha! i won't say...hee heeeeeeee

24/3/06 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home