hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stuff about Sam

hey guys, i saw this one someones BLOG so i decided to do it too.... dis if it you must.. but it wuld be cool if you didnt.

some entirely random things about me
1. I dont really like ice-cream
2. I do like it when i can talk to someone (like simz) and we can talk for hours and hours...
3. I dont like to describe myself online. it makes me feel weird.
4. I Express myself clearly. (Although some people sont think so... i mean whatever i say makes sense to me)
5. I like sports. I basically live for the Gym, basketball and snowboarding.
6. I can't sing, so dont ask me too.
7. I usually dont cry in public. most people dont think i even do, but sometimes the smallest things will make me cry when i think about it later.
8. Art is something special.
9. Gracie thinks i get hyper when i drink coffey
10. Nippon Banzai!

ways to win my heart
1. I dont know.
2. Be nice to me?
3. im not a girl and i dont think many guys whould do this section. unless they are like trying to show that they are really emotional and trying to get girls. and STUFF
4. oh, heres one. i like people that listen to what i say.
5. you could try to buy me flowers.... well maybe not..
6. I dont know... you guess
7. ok, well i like it when im sitting with a girl and she like puts her head on your shoulder.
8. I know it sounds weird, but its true.
9. yay! last one.. umm.. understand that my moods change alot and i might be happy one minute and be sad the next.

things I carry/wear every day
1. Pants
2. Boxers
3. glowing arm band
4. T-shirt
5. shoes and socks
6. my Aquarius neclace
7. my hair
8. Glasses.

things that annoy me
1. Possum TURDS
2. quiet people
3. people who do something thats not in their nature to do. a fake.

places I've visited
1. Japan
2. Belguim
3. France
4. Germany
5. Holland
6. Burma
7. Nigeria
8. Rome
9. Mexico
10. some other places that i dont remember.

5 things I want to do before I die
1. Marry the perfect person and have grandkids. and tell them stories in a rocking chair infront of a fire place.
2. See Alyx chan and propose to her.
3. have a reunion with all my homies from Japan
4. visit my older brother in Nigeria again.
5. write a song and sing it. (run for it guys.)

things I'm afraid of
1. getting fat and flabby
2. cokaroaches
3. lies and deciet
4. being an old bachelor when i grow up.

3 things I do everyday
1. work out
2. school... (not for long anymore)
3. think.. *this is the biggest part of my day*

2 things I'm trying not to do right now
1. think too much of a certian person
2. finish this in time.

1 person I want to see right now
Alyx chan!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Sweet! Why don't you just come see me Sammy? I'm not, like, THAT far away...hehe

12/3/06 6:13 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

well it will take like 2 days and i dont think the home will let me...

12/3/06 6:23 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Hey I thot you wanted to see me.........and lily....ahahah kidding

13/3/06 5:20 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

I do Mika... but it only said one person....

13/3/06 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

Ok fine, I forgive you!

15/3/06 5:56 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

whew,, *sighs!*

15/3/06 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home