hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Monday, March 06, 2006

a good day.

ok today was a good day.
so hey i get up at like 9:00 to play basketball with simz. come back have word time while i drink me beer. get tipsy and then we go to Golds Gym and work out. then go to the sauna for 40 minutes. and get all hi off the heat. what we did is go in the sauna for like 5 min, then go in the ice water and get all dizzy,.,. it was awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Sweet!
And yes, you can take me out. Ehehe.

7/3/06 7:49 AM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

thanks!
I love you Alyx! today was a good day too.

7/3/06 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home