hey like hi people, this is some stuff about me, like read it, sorry its kinda short, but its like to the point and stuff. it like tells you my name and stuff.... copyright © 2006 by sam

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Funny stuff

many years ago when i was 23, i got married to a widow who was pretty as could be,
this widow had a grown up daughter, who had hair as red as red can be.
my father fell in love with her, and soon the 2 were wed. this made my dad my son-in-law
and changed my very life, my daughter was my mother, for she was my fathers wife,
to complicate matters worse (although it brought me joy), soon i became the father of a
bouncing baby boy. my little baby then became a brother-in-law to dad and so became my uncle,
though it made me very sad, for if he was my uncle, then that also made him brother to the widows
grown up daughter, who, of course, was my step mother. fathers wife then had a son, who kept them
on the run. and he became my grandson, for he was my daughters son. my wife is now my mothers mother
and it makes me blue, because, although she is my wife, shes my grandmother too. if my wife is my
grandmother then i am her grandchild, and everytime i think of it, it simply drives me wild

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wacky

10/3/06 5:11 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

aint it?

12/3/06 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home